Sunday, September 18, 2011

9/18/2011 My Ugly Backyard Reality TV Show

I just applied for a job on reality TV.
My pal, Murray Sawchuck, the magician from my
Pride of America cruise ship stint this spring,
just put an ad on Facebook.
My Ugly Backyard is probably not what they are calling it.
I was on the way out the door to work in my
ugly backyard when I saw his advertisement.
I am highly qualified for that job!
In 1978 I spent an entire year digging ditches
for the City of Seattle Engineering department.
How cool would it be to work on a backyard
with a magician?
Whenever we got tired of digging,
he could just make the dirt disappear, right?
On the ship he had an awesome trick where
he made a bouquet of flowers disappear.
It was so funny I nearly fell out of my chair
all eight times I watched it.
So if the show is in Las Vegas,
he could modify the trick to make like a giant
Suargo cactus disappear!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get hired but his show is called
    From Dirt to Dreams
    and I hope it is a huge success!

    ReplyDelete