Friday, September 30, 2011

9/30/2011 Whose Underpants Are Those Anyway?

I can't believe I have
strange underpants hanging on
my coat rack next to my front door.
Ewwww with a capital E.
I think this ongoing problem is related
to having a pool or
living on the swamp or both.
I know when the kids have flipped over the canoe
in the creek because I can smell it.
When I enter the utility room it has a distinct
Eua De Swamp odor. Wish I knew how to spell that.
The Laundry basket sitting on a cooler under
the laundry shoot has slimy sides
that I dread touching.
Thank God there is a sink next to it!
Troy and Teddy's friends rotate around with
such variety I can't keep track of this
underpant situation and
I really don't want to!
After a decade of mobs of kids
I have put limits on the number of visitors
so my kids get to eat so
I can narrow the suspected owners to about ten.
But I am so uncomfortable saying,
"Carlos, are those your underpants?"
I mean if they were, does that mean
he isn't wearing any?
ACK!
Those underpants have been hanging there for two weeks!
Don't boys miss their underpants?!

No comments:

Post a Comment